This exceptional and exclusive wine tour is designed to show you another face of the Uco Valley, fantastic wine area. There we will visit 3 amazing wineries far from mass tourism: The intimate garage winemaker Laureano Gomez, the incredible Lurton Piedra Negra by François Lurton, and the Casa de Uco Resort with gourmet lunch …
This is an exclusive wine tour !
- We first visit the Laureano Gomez winery. The famous garage Winemaker, Laureano welcome us himself in his charming winery for an horizontal and vertical barrel tasting. Pinot Noir, Merlot and great Malbec will be your best friends. Laureano will reveal all the secrets of how making a good traditional wine in this fantastic Terroir of Uco Valley.
- Tasting 6/7 wines : Barrel + tank : Pinot Noir – Merlot- Malbec – Blend.
- Our second visit is for Piedra Negra winery, located in Los Chacayes famous terroirs, which belongs to the prestigious François Lurton Family. The best place to be for a private tasting that will allow you to taste from the cask each varietals of the Gran Lurton white, and uncork the incredible icon wine of the winery : ‘Chacayes’. The visit begin with a glass of fresh Pinot gris on the terrace where we can understand all the complexity of Lurton’s vineyards while admiring the impressive Andes. A luxurious place, with an exclusive tasting designed just for our agency.
- Tasting 8-10 wines : Tank tasting, barrel tasting + premium/icon wines.
- This amazing Resort & SPA but also nice winery open us his doors for a very special lunch. A gourmet meal of 4 paired wine course, in a magical environment, sat at the foothills of the Andes. The most exclusive place of Uco Valley reserved for you. We will spend the time we want there, ending with a coffee or digestive at the bar, or climbing on the roof to admire the breathtaking sight.
- 2015 World’s Best New Hotels by Condé Nast Traveler.2016 Wine Spectator’s Restaurant Award